PASSION | ENTHUSIASM | OPPORTUNITY
As creatives, creators, and curators we leverage the best talent to provide clients with environments of paramount comfort, beauty, and endurance. Candidates who are passionate about their career, are committed, and want to work in a collaborative team environment will build a rewarding career.
Architecture | Design | Alliance is a boutique size full-service architectural firm; we believe in exceptional service and embrace the energy that our clients bring with their projects. Our commitment to best practices in sustainability ensure that we leave the world a better place.
Our diverse range of projects and clientele challenge us on a daily basis to remain open to change, diversity, and innovation. We are passionate about our craft and see ourselves as authentic practitioners immersed in a culture of shared learning experiences. We pay it forward, and back, collectively reaching new heights. Together with our clients we create spaces that bring profound impact to our communities, clients, and humanity.
Mid-Level Architect / Architecture Candidate
Architecture | Design | Alliance, LLC is a boutique size, full service, Architectural firm specializing in the areas of residential and commercial architecture, restaurants, and sustainability. We pride ourselves on passion and creative design and serve a diverse Clientele in Connecticut and New York City.
A|D|A is currently seeking a committed, professionally educated, mid-level architect or Architecture candidate with a minimum of 4 years of experience. The ideal candidate seeks to apply their previous work experience for the development of design drawings and construction documents. Supervision and guidance mainly concern overall objectives, critical issues, and new concepts. This is a F/T position.
Mid-level architect or Architect candidate responsibilities commensurate with previous experience include.
- Working within a design team to develop a project from conceptual design through construction documents for a variety of commercial and residential projects.
- Production of drawings for all phases of a project, from preliminary design through construction documents.
- Coordinating work with consultants and vendors.
- Creating renderings and visuals for project presentations.
- Field measuring existing conditions and documenting the findings on AutoCAD.
- Involvement in on site team meetings.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain familiarity w/ the latest trends in architectural design and technology on an ongoing basis.
- Being responsible for the management of the electronic and hard copy file systems.
- Desire and Ability to carry out the production and coordination of Construction Documents, including Specifications, and the coordination of CDs with other design disciplines with limited oversight.
- The candidate must possess good technical communication skills (oral and written).
- A thorough knowledge of construction detailing and construction materials.
- The candidate will be able to perform work requiring independent judgement in evaluation, selection and adaptation / modification of standard techniques, construction materials, procedures, and criteria.
- They will be able to independently seek out and solve problems encountered as projects develop and will be capable of understanding and implementing input from a Project Architect on complex projects.
- The candidate must be able to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Solid AutoCAD proficiency, working knowledge of model/layout spaces, areas, blocks, layers, scaling & dimensioning.
- Ability to independently coordinate work of multidiscipline teams, including Consultants, throughout the entire project development.
- Must be proficient in building standards, have a general knowledge and ability to coordinate all required codes.
- Be able to demonstrate a sound and diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices.
- A working knowledge of 3D computer software programs.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on multiple projects at the same time.
- Knowledge of both commercial and residential construction techniques.
- Ability to establish and maintain schedules and deadlines.
- Have an architectural and graphic sense of design.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong listening, verbal, and written skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- A working knowledge of corporate interiors.
- Experience in Interior Design
- A working knowledge of Revit, Adobe Suite, three-dimensional software applications.
- Experience with working on projects in NYC
Benefits include health insurance, paid time off, and a retirement plan. Architecture Design Alliance, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer and is dedicated to creating an inclusive, non-hierarchical workplace for employees to grow professionally.
Interested candidates should email a letter of interest, resume, and brief portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Architecture | Design | Alliance is an equal opportunity employer offering a full range of benefits to employees including healthcare coverage, a retirement savings plan, holidays and personal time off. We offer an Intern Development Program and encourage professional training and growth.
We are always looking for passionate and skilled individuals who can bring new energy and inspiration to our team. Please email your resume and portfolio (size limit of 10MB) to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Architecture | Design | Alliance, LLC.